- 3. Employment opportunities:
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the
- Production & Manufacturing industries.
- Structural Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
- Automobile and allied industries
- Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
- Ship building and repair
- Infrastructure and defenceorganisations
- In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
- Self employment
- Further learning pathways:
- On successful completion of the course trainees can pursue Apprenticeship training in the reputed
Industries / Organizations.
- On successful completion of the course trainees can opt for Diploma course.
- On successful completion of the course trainees can opt for CITS course.